MBA Roundtable membership is a school membership that offers any business school that offers an MBA degree the opportunity to
OPPORTUNITIES FOR INVOLVEMENT
- Join an engaged community and network of MBA educators who are interested in curricular and co-curricular development in the MBA learning experience
- Collaborate with educators who are passionate, concerned and who desire to shape the future and relevance of graduate management education
- Gain insight into how to lead and manage curricular change processes within and across their MBA programs and their business school
- Receive and gain access to the latest information, benchmarking studies, and research on to stay current on industry-wide and business school trends and practices
- Share and showcase their school’s commitment and initiatives to curricular excellence and innovation
Member schools designate school contacts --- academic and administrative deans, faculty, curricular committee members, and program directors---who are invited and encouraged to participate actively in activities and to further the mission of the Roundtable.
• Respond to research studies and surveys
• Attend the MBAR annual symposia and webinars
• Submit white papers or articles for publications
• Serve on advisory and planning committees
• Sponsor a research study, symposium, or activity
• Participate in the Innovator Award Program
• Share ideas and suggestions for research, survey, or discussion topics
• Provide feedback on needs and interests
Membership is school-wide, not individual, so schools can designate any number of school contacts who may benefit from membership.
Membership fees are paid annually and are non-refundable.
One year: $900.00 USD
Two year: $1700.00 USD
The annual membership period is August 1 through July 31. Renewal is optional and notices are sent in June.
New members joining after August 1 and before May 1 will pay a pro-rated fee; if joining after May 1, the pro-rated amount will be added to the annual fee.
Online: MasterCard, VISA, or American Express
Check: Payable to MBA Roundtable and mailed to MBA Roundtable, 1225 LaSalle Ave, Suite 804, Minneapolis, MN 55403
Wire transfer: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions