2020 MBA Roundtable Annual
Curricular Innovation Symposium Agenda*
Students and industry are demanding the MBA prepare its graduates to make an impact on their organizations and community. How can your MBA curriculum meet that growing need?
“Social good” and "positive impact" are often talked about in our MBA programs, but how are we delivering? We are now in the middle of a global pandemic and resulting economic recession, on top of growing awareness of the need to improve historic racial inequities. MBA Programs around the world are addressing these needs in innovative courses, centers, co-curricular activities and entire programs focused on social responsibility, sustainability, impact investing, inclusion and social enterprise. Join us for our virtual 2020 MBA Roundtable Annual Curricular Innovation Symposium as we discuss and share how to take the next steps in building increased impact and purpose into your MBA curriculum.
- Speakers and panelists representing leaders in the areas of corporate social responsibility, sustainability, impact investing, inclusion and social enterprise in the MBA curriculum and its growing importance to industry and students
- Multiple interactive session opportunities on a variety of topics related to the symposium theme
- Additional affiliate and peer sessions around organizational roles and subject matters (i.e. faculty focused on sustainability and/or MBA Associate Deans)
- Many of the sessions will be recorded for review and sharing after the symposium
- Watch the sessions from the comfort of your home/office. Join and drop off from sessions at your own convenience
- Opportunities to learn and interact with our affiliate sponsors to learn about the latest in tools and programs to support your curriculum innovations
- Virtual social and networking opportunities to continue the MBA Roundtable Symposium’s history of interaction, sharing and friendship
- Reduced registration fees, with affordable pricing for multiple attendees from each organization to attend and participate in multiple/concurrent discussions sessions as desired
*Schedule/speakers/topics subject to change
Registration is now open!
You must be logged in with your MBA Roundtable member credentials to be eligible for the member rate. You can join the MBA Roundtable or renew your membership directly through the symposium registration page.
- MBAR Member Symposium Rate - $275 USD for the first registrant, $50 per additional registrant (Discounts for additional members will automatically appear if you register everyone at the same time. If you need to add registrants after your first registration, please contact info@mbaroundtable for your promo code)
- MBAR Non-Member Symposium Rate - $350 USD for the first registrant, $75 per additional registrant (please contact info@mbaroundtable for your promo code for additional non-member registrants)
To register click on the appropriate buttons on the right of the registration page. You must be logged in with your MBA Roundtable member credentials to be eligible for the member rate.
Requests for refunds must be submitted via email at email@example.com on the following schedule:
- October 21, 2020 or before: Full refund.
- After October 21, 2020: Refunds will not be granted after this date.
Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for a refund. Transfer of registration to another colleague at your institution is allowed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for MBA Roundtable membership information and application.
***Please note -- Non member or public registrations do not have the option to pay later via check or wire transfer through the online registration system. For members who would like to arrange a wire transfer, please contact email@example.com
to manually register and receive an invoice.