2022 Symposium Logistics
500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053
THURSDAY SPECIAL EVENT
CONFERENCE HOTELS – Book by October 3, 2022
Please note, we will have a shuttle from each hotel to campus running twice daily, once in the morning and once in the evening. Details to follow.
481 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95050
- 3-minute walk to campus
- Studio Suite - Queen - Full Kitchen: $125/night
- Book Online by Oct 10, 2022: MBA Roundtable Group Rate
AC Hotel San Jose Downtown
350 W. Santa Clara Street, San Jose, CA 95113
- 8-minute drive to campus
- On-site parking is discounted to $15 per car under the room block
- King Room: $119/night
- Queen Room: $129/night
- Book Online by Oct 3, 2022: MBA Roundtable Group Rate OR through Marriott reservations at 1-888-236-2427
282 Almaden Blvd, San Jose, CA 95113
- 11-minute drive to campus
- On-site valet parking is available for $35 + tax per day. Self-parking lots and garages are also available near the hotel, prices vary.
- Single/Double: $129/night (King Standard)
- Triple: $139/night
- Quad: $149/night
- Book Online by Oct 3, 2022: MBA Roundtable Group Rate OR through Hyatt reservations at 1-877-803-7534
A parking pass will be available at the main entrance to the University (500 El Camino Real, Santa Clara, CA 95053), located across the street from the CalTrain station on El Camino Real. Drive up in the visitors lane on the left and stop at the kiosk. Please let our Transportation Services team know you are here for the MBA Roundtable Conference and they will give you a day parking permit to display in your car and direct you where to park. Please note that the day parking permit is only for one day, you will need a new one each day.
TRANSPORTATION FROM SAN JOSE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- Rideshare is the most convenient way to get to your hotel and/or campus. Uber/Lyft Estimate: $15-$40
- If you prefer a door-to-door shuttle service, please schedule one here. An estimate for a shuttle is between $35-$75, depending on the number of guests.
PROGRAM AGENDA AND EVENT LOCATIONS
All Roundtable events will be held at Santa Clara University. Visit here for the latest agenda and room information.
Luggage storage will be provided in Lucas Hall room 125. Neither the MBA Roundtable nor Santa Clara University assumes liability for lost, stolen, or damaged luggage.
Business casual is the recommended attire for the MBA Roundtable Symposium.
The MBA Roundtable will be following the COVID-19 protocols of our host institution, Santa Clara University. To learn more click here.
SCU‑Guest provides a secure way for campus visitors to access the internet. SCU-Guest is for parents, alumni, conference attendees, and other campus visitors. Connection time is limited to 8 hours.
Connect to SCU‑Guest
- Choose SCU‑Guest from the list of available networks.
- Use a browser to navigate to any web page to load the login page. Click on the "terms and conditions" link to review SCU's policy to use this network.
- Close the policy, and check the box to accept the terms and conditions.
- Browse the internet!
You must be logged in with your MBA Roundtable member credentials to be eligible for the member rate. You can join the MBA Roundtable or renew your membership directly through the symposium registration page.
- MBAR Member Symposium Rate - $600 USD per registrant
- MBAR Non-Member Symposium Rate - $800 USD per registrant
To register click on the appropriate buttons on the right of the registration page. You must be logged in with your MBA Roundtable member credentials to be eligible for the member rate.
Requests for refunds must be submitted via email at email@example.com on the following schedule:
- October 17, 2022 or before: Full refund.
- After October 17, 2022: Refunds will not be granted after this date.
Click here for MBA Roundtable membership information and application.
***Please note -- Non member or public registrations do not have the option to pay later via check or wire transfer through the online registration system. For members who would like to arrange a wire transfer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to manually register and receive an invoice.