Diversity & Inclusion Workshops
Delivering an Inclusive and
Diverse MBA Curriculum
and Classroom Experience
Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Mountain Shadows Resort, Paradise Valley, Arizona, USA
The MBA Roundtable, in partnership with Forte, is pleased to launch a new workshop: Delivering an Inclusive and Diverse MBA Curriculum and Classroom Experience, which will take place prior to the start of the 2020 Leadership Conference. The workshop will take place on Tuesday, January 14th from 8:30 – 4:00 at the Mountain Shadows Resort in Paradise Valley, Arizona.
Attend the workshop to:
- Understand and implement the process of curriculum review from a diversity and inclusion lens
- Learn from colleagues on their experiences in implementing curricular changes to improve diversity and inclusion
- Discover research and resources supporting the process
- Explore and share innovative practices for delivering an inclusive classroom and program experience
Fee: $250 USD - MBA Roundtable Members/$350 USD - Non-Members
You must be logged in with your MBA Roundtable member credentials to be eligible for the member rate. You can join the MBA Roundtable or renew your membership directly through the workshop registration page.
- MBAR Member - $250 USD
- MBAR Non-Member Rate - $350 USD
Requests for refunds must be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org on the following schedule:
- January 1, 2020 or before: Full refund.
- After January 1, 2020: Refunds will not be granted after this date.
Click here for MBA Roundtable membership information and application.
***Please note -- Non member or public registrations do not have the option to pay later via check or wire transfer through the online registration system. If you would like to send a check or arrange a wire transfer, please contact
email@example.com to manually register and receive an invoice.