MBA Roundtable Virtual Curriculum
October 29-30, 2020
Impact and Purpose: Social Responsibility in the MBA Curriculum
The MBA Roundtable is pleased to announce that our 2020 Annual Curricular Innovation Symposium is going virtual and will take place October 29 - 30, 2020.
The theme for the 2020 symposium will be Impact and Purpose: Social Responsibility in the MBA Curriculum. With this timely and important theme we will be looking to highlight such topics as:
- Defining Social Responsibility for your curriculum along with the best opportunities for increased impact of yoru MBA
- How do programs integrate their social impact curriculum across their general MBA curriculum
- Ethics - required core course vs integrated across the program - best practices for programs in delivering ethics to their students
- The role of experiential learning in delivering social responsibility curriculum in your MBA
- Reflecting on the Coronavirus pandemic, how should MBA programs and their curriculum respond
- Delivering social responsibility curriculum in an online and part-time format
- How can we connect curriculum and career for social responsibility programs
- How are MBA programs truly developing students with purpose?
- Faculty - finding the best faculty along with generating buy-in from faculty across the program
Our advisory committee has been hard at work developing our agenda and if you have any suggestions or recommendations for session topics and/or presenters please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who should plan to attend: MBA Faculty, Academic Directors, Program Directors - Decision makers who have direct impact on curriculum design, review and implementation. Faculty who specialize in topics such as ethics, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, impact investing, etc. are especially invited to attend along with managers and directors of experiential learning programs focused on these and similar topics.
Keep an eye out for more information on our upcoming virtual forum:
The growing role of credentials, badges and certificates
in the MBA Curriculum