Learning Analytics Forum
Using Learning Analytics
to Drive GME
Curriculum Design and Innovation
June 8, 9, & 10, 2022
The MBA Roundtable is pleased to announce our first forum on Learning Analytics! Using Learning Analytics to Drive GME Curriculum Design and Innovation will take place virtually on Wednesday, June 8, Thursday, June 9, and Friday, June 10, 2022 from 12:30-4:15 pm EST (program closes at 3:30 p.m. on Friday). MBA Roundtable forums are designed to gather the graduate management community together to discuss and learn about new challenges and opportunities facing our industry.
12:30 - 4:15 p.m. EST
This summer’s forum on Using Learning Analytics to Drive GME Curriculum Design and Innovation will focus on the opportunities for developing a data culture to enable better decision making in support of learning and teaching. In addition to sharing illustrated examples of exemplar learning analytics systems in graduate management programs, industry experts will share leading research on learning analytics from a workforce development perspective. These leading professionals will be presenting on topics such as:
- Data Culture, Literacy, and Governance
- Role of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Learner Data and Data Visualization
- Course and Curriculum Design and Redesign
- Develop a collaborative approach to learning analytics as part of your institution’s culture.
- Use advanced analytics to inform course intelligence as an ongoing, continuous improvement process.
- Identify processes that are needed to “do it right” and measure what matters most.
- Participate in live cases where exemplar business schools are using learning analytics to drive change and innovate curricula.
- Use learning analytics to inform institutional decisions and strategy.
- Identify where the intersection of business analytics and learning analytics can advance teaching effectiveness.
Who should plan to attend: deans, academic directors, MBA and Specialized Masters faculty, administrators, learning designers and analysts, career services, IT and assessment staff to discuss the growing role of learning analytics and how it can impact the innovation, design and improvements of GME program curriculum and delivery.
Check out our tentative agenda and watch your email for more information. Registration is now open. For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration is now open!
You must be logged in with your MBA Roundtable member credentials to be eligible for the member rate. You can join the MBA Roundtable or renew your membership directly through the symposium registration page.
- MBAR Member Rate - $350 USD for the first registration/$75 for all additional registrations per institution (Discounts for additional members will automatically appear if you register everyone at the same time. If you need to add registrants after your first registration, please contact info@mbaroundtable for your promo code)
- MBAR Non-Member - $425 USD for the first registration/$100 for all additional registrations per institution (please contact info@mbaroundtable for your promo code for additional non-member registrants)
If you are unable to attend the forum, we can easily transfer your registration to another colleague at your institution. Email email@example.com for assistance. Please notify the MBA Roundtable as soon as possible to update your registration.
Requests for refunds must be submitted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org on the following schedule:
- May 31, 2022 or before: Full refund.
- After May 31, 2022: Refunds will not be granted after this date.
Click here for MBA Roundtable membership information and application.
***Please note -- Non member or public registrations do not have the option to pay later via check or wire transfer through the online registration system. If you would like to send a check or arrange a wire transfer, please contact email@example.com to manually register and receive an invoice.