MBA Roundtable organizes virtual educational presentations related to MBA curricular and co-curricular topics.
Join us for our upcoming webinar:
University of Alabama's
STEM Path to the MBA
Wednesday, May 30, 2018
1:00 p.m. EST/12:00 p.m. CTL
How do you successfully drive innovation in your business school? Learn from our 2017 MBA Roundtable Innovator Award Winners and Finalists on their successful innovations and programs, how they accomplished them and tips on driving innovation in your organization.
We continue our series with our 2017 MBA Roundtable Innovator Award Finalist from the Manderson Graduate School of Business at the University of Alabama and their innovative STEM Path to the MBA .
The STEM Path to the MBA program focuses on attracting high-achieving undergraduate students majoring in the science, technology, engineering and mathematics disciplines. The program is an innovative approach to engage students early on as undergraduates and employs nontraditional classroom methods that allow top students to complete the MBA in one additional calendar year. The Culverhouse College of Business welcomed its first group of STEM students for the Manderson Graduate School of Business MBA in 2011, with the class graduating with MBAs in 2016. As of fall 2017, more than 1,800 students have enrolled in the STEM Path to the MBA program at The University of Alabama since its inception.
The MBA Roundtable Innovator Award was created in 2011 to promote educational initiatives that advance innovation in MBA education and acknowledge the institutions that drive change in the field. The Innovator Award raises awareness of ongoing continuous curricular and co-curricular improvements and educates employers, business school leaders, and faculty about innovative practices of best-in-class MBA programs. For business schools, the Award publically recognizes their leadership to initiate and achieve curricular reform.
Previous Webinars (Member Only Access to Webinar Recordings. Please login with your member credentials and the Webinar Recording page menu will then appear):
- MBA Roundtable Innovator Award Webinar Series featuring our 2017 finalist University of Alabama's STEM Path to the MBA - May 30, 2018
- MBA Roundtable Innovator Award Webinar Series featuring our 2017 finalist University of Illinois' World's First MOOC-Based Stackable MBA - April 17, 2018
- MBA Roundtable Innovator Award Webinar Series featuring our 2017 winner University of Minnesota's Medical Industry Valuation Lab - February 22, 2018
- Emerging Trends in Graduate Business Education Curriculum: A Retrospective Look at 2017 + What to Look for in 2018 in partnership with MBA News Digest - February 7, 2018
- Soft Skill Development: Ensuring success beyond the classroom in partnership with Capsim - October 18, 2017
- How to construct an effective digital marketing/social media marketing course in partnership with Stukent - June 29, 2017
- Direction, Alignment, Commitment: Three Keys to Leadership Success in partnership with Matrix Insights - April 7, 2017
- Trends in Curriculum Innovation and Design in partnership with MBA News Digest - February 22, 2017
- Expanding Study Abroad in a Turbulent World: Reflections from the Tuck School of Business - November 29, 2016
- Experiential Learning: an Integrated Framework in partnership with Edusourced - November 9, 2016
- Double the Impact of Travel with Destination Pairings in partnership with WorldStrides - October 4, 2016
- Corporate Residency MBA, Dalhousie University, 2011 Innovator Award Finalist
- Critical Thinking@Olin, Washington University in St. Louis, 2011 Innovator Award Recipient
- Education Entrepreneurship Program, Rice University, 2013 Innovator Award Recipient
- Entrepreneurship and the MBA, MBA Roundtable Study
- Fast Track Common Core Curriculum, Babson College, 2011 Innovator Award Finalist
- Global Network Week Initiative, Yale University, 2013 Innovator Award Finalist
- Insights into the 2012 Curricular Innovation Study, MBA Roundtable
- Launching an Online MBA, Fayetteville State and Pepperdine University
- LeaderCORE, University of Buffalo, 2012 Innovator Award Recipient
- Leading Curricular Change, Leadership, Strategy, and Faculty Organization
- Leveraging Student Networks to Enhance MBA Education, University of Virginia
- Managing Client-Based Experiential Projects, MBA Roundtable and EduSourced
- MBA@UNC, University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, 2011 Innovator Award Finalist
- Personalized Marshall MBA Experience, University of Southern California